O’Donnell Solicitors act on behalf of a broad range of both individuals, companies, and pension funds in the provision of advice on commercial property related matters and transactional work.
Our commercial property lawyers have extensive experience of handing property transactions ranging from small plot sales through to high profile regional property deals.
Our straight-talking solicitors are also on hand to advise business owners in settling and negotiating Leases, and also to provide advice concerning Landlord and Tenant.
We can offer advice on the following:
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Negotiation
- Commercial/Industrial Sales and Purchases
- Estate Leases and Service Charge Provision
- Option and Overage Agreements
- Re-Mortgage Work
- Private Equity and Banking Finance and Security
- Preparation and negotiation of Wayleaves and Easements
- Grazing and or Agricultural Tenancies
- Portfolio Re-mortgages
- SIPP/Pension Fund Acquisition and Lease Back
- Rent Reviews
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Development and plot sales
- Agricultural law
- Business transfers comprising property
- Recovery of possession
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Landlord and Tenant
Contact our Commercial Solicitors
Our clients benefit from high quality legal advice provided at competitive rates. For a no obligation discussion or to obtain a quote, please call us on 0161 641 4555 or contact us here.